Sector: MedTech - HealthTech
Experience: 3-5 yrs experience
The company consists of a team of HealthTech entrepreneurs turned Venture Capitalist professionals that have founded laboratory groups, software companies and tech companies. Now, they are looking to guide the next generation of HealthTech ventures.
· An inspiring working environment with a diverse team, dealing with innovative companies, with the aim to impact healthcare and contribute to the innovation ecosystem
· Competitive salary
· Growth options
· Exposure to the market, to key opinion leaders, to C- level entrepreneurs with a passion for technology
· You will conduct due diligence and follow up on the existing portfolio; building up market, scientific and network intelligence.
· You will interact with investment prospects
· You will gather information through interviews with scientific, clinical and industry experts
· You will perform financial analysis (Excel)
· You will provide support in the preparation of investment proposals and other aspects of the investment process
· You will do this by being a true investigator: conducting market & competitive analyses, scientific and medical merits analysis and identifying new trends and upcoming innovations within the healthtech field. You will also look for new opportunities to leverage and grow in this field.
· You will attend venture capitalist, scientific and startup/scale up events hereby representing the company.
· You will be an integral part of the team jumping in where necessary
· You will support deal flow activities such as sourcing, screening and evaluating new investment opportunities through market and literature research
· You will provide support for the supervision of portfolio companies and in our efforts to develop and grow their business
· You will support, build and expand the existing network of universities, incubators and research organisations
· MSc degree in a life sciences discipline (scientific, engineering or medical), plus an MD or PhD, or equivalent working experience
· Several years of relevant industry experience is considered a strong advantage
· Outstanding analytical skills, keen eye for details, proactive and self-motivated, data-analytics is your thing
· Excellent communication skills, team player
· Strong knowledge of standard office software including advanced Excel skills
· You have a pragmatical attitude and want to combine your scientific background with a strong business acumen and entrepreneurship
· You present yourself as a team player with an analytical and critical mindset and you show a discrete and flexible attitude.
· You can work independently, take responsibility and insist on high quality in your work. The entrepreneurship and passion we look for in our investments, we would also like to see in you. You are an excellent communicator, both in writing and orally. You are able to distinguish between main points and secondary points and to build up smooth syntheses and communicate them in an appropriate way to your audience.
· You are Dutch speaking with excellent knowledge of English.
· You adhere to the phrase “action speaks louder than words”
This vacancy is managed by MindCapture. Please apply via the link below