Heran Partners is looking for promising interns who want to take the next step in their future career.
Internships will start in 2021 (starting from Q3) for a period of minimum 2-3 months. Our office is located in the heart of Antwerp.
HERAN Partners is a Belgian-based investment fund founded by Annie Vereecken together with Katleen Vandersmissen, Joris Mortelmans and Herman Verrelst within the sector of MedTech and Digital Health. We believe that the combination of data and technology will further determine the future of our healthcare.
With a clear focus on European HealthTech, the fund provides venture & growth capital accompanied by a strong network, expertise and mentorship to start-ups and scale-ups with a strong technology platform and market potential. We strive to have impact!
· Financial modelling / engineering
· Financial analysis/Company valuation: Screening potential investments, for both new and existing files
· Assist in the evaluation of investment opportunities (strategic analysis, financial,market)
· Deal flow: Assist the investment team in deal execution (review and coordination of due diligence, business plan modelling, drafting investment papers, valuation of the investment opportunity)
· Market research: establishing knowledge of the different markets, summarize relevant
industry trends and insights to assess the attractiveness of the market
· Master degree or finished Bachelor in Economics/ Finance/Business Engineering
· Excellent grades
· Fluent in English and Dutch
· Previous internship/work experience is an advantage, as well as extra-curricular experience
· Affinity with healthcare is a plus
· Positive attitude
· No-nonsense approach
· Team spirit
· Curious about innovative technologies and entrepreneurship
· An exciting working environment with highly motivated investors and entrepreneurs with a
long track record and extensive network
· Enhance your knowledge of venture and growth capital
· Possibility to grow quickly in your role
· Competitive internship compensation
Are you up for the challenge?Send us your CV and cover letter stating the desired internship period.
Please note that your grading list is a mandatory step in the application process. Without these documents we cannot process your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com